nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Re: your PHAvfgRM

From: Robena Letsinger
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Re: your PHAvfgRM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:12:26 -0400

Hi,

C i I f A s L u I w S a   o $ p 3 c , z 7 l 5 i

X p A b N b A b X v

V k I m A n G v R c A k   i $ a 3 y , p 3 q 3 h

V f A l L z I r U j M c   m $ j 1 n , i 2 f 1 i

http://www.ostrabilazon.com
S u A t V a E r   h O l V z E n R v   f 7 v 0 n % q   z W j I f T f H f
v O v U c R x   s S q H o O u P e ! j

declared Peter wearily. I wont commit to the latter until I know who
said it. Who was it?
Jesus, I think.
The Scriptures were never edited. Too many campfires, no on-scene
confirmation.
Alex laughed softly, reflectively. Did you ever actually read them?