netftpserver-general

Re: [Net::FTPServer] Virtual File Systems On MYSQL

From: linux
Subject: Re: [Net::FTPServer] Virtual File Systems On MYSQL
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:23:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Richard Jones wrote:

[.]
I can give you a hand modifying the PostgreSQL version.  I'm sure

Thanks--I'll post directly, then, on mods later. I am kind of surprised, though, that there isn't a MYSQL version floating around out there currently. Google searches of all sorts, turned up nothing, although, unless I've missed some huge advantage to postgresql, I can't be the first person doing this.

it'll be quite simple because there is hardly any (possibly none)
PSQL-specific SQL.  Ask me specific questions though ...

Later message.

Luke