Re: [Nel] (vc7.1) fatal error: cannot open file 'stlport_vc6.lib'

From: Andi [ Debug ]
Subject: Re: [Nel] (vc7.1) fatal error: cannot open file 'stlport_vc6.lib'
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:12:09 -0500

this looks like you have the includes of an old version of STLPort on your system check the lib and include folders anywhere on your machine remove all old copies of STLPort
and install only the latest stable release.

also note it looks like something your linking too (libxml2) (jpeglib) many possabilities was compiled with VC6 and a lower stlport version you must recompile all pre requisite software.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Ellis" <address@hidden>