[Nel] PACS / VCM

From: Andi [ Debug ]
Subject: [Nel] PACS / VCM
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:18:35 -0500

is there any way we could have an example of using visual collision manager / snap to ground / collisions with pacs, i know thats generic and broad so here is a what we need to achieve

monster / character collision with instance group objects
monster / character collision with each other
monster / character snap to ground
camera collision with instance group object
camera collision with ground

we know this is possible and we have managed a few attempts at it but we get random crashes and know we are not doing it the way it was intended to be done so a quick tutorial of commands to use and what order how and when to se them would be ideal

thanks

Debug