Re: [Nel] stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:04:37 +0200

Hi,

The stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib is in the STLport package, if you don't have it, you need to make it, check STLport doc for how to generate this lib.

Vianney Lecroart

vyas kumar sanneboyina wrote:

hi all,
         if i am the running the nel application i m
getting one error .why i am getting that error i dont
know if u dont mind anybody help for me the error is

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib'
this only error is giving more problem to me. how can
i solve i dont know. if anybody knows pls help for me
thanking you
with
chinna

--- illuminatus <address@hidden> wrote:

Martin Schlingmann wrote:

Hi.
I compiled and used Nel tools with max5.1 a while

ago (6 month or more),
i worked, I however had a huge amount of problems

with the zones, both
the tool in the editor and the processing tools.
Have no idea if this was one of my config errs or

problem with 5.1, also
I havent done a compile for more than 6  months

now.

I Think this is fixed by today and you can

probably safely use it all
with 5.1

/martin

I've made a plugin package for Max6, and they work
ok for me. Find them on http://project-x.holodeck.info/

Greets
Illu