RE: [Nel] Max Version...

From: Martin Schlingmann
Subject: RE: [Nel] Max Version...
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:08:53 +0200

Hi.
I compiled and used Nel tools with max5.1 a while ago (6 month or more), i worked, I however had a huge amount of problems with the zones, both the tool in the editor and the processing tools.
Have no idea if this was one of my config errs or problem with 5.1, also I havent done a compile for more than 6  months now.
I Think this is fixed by today and you can probably safely use it all with 5.1

/martin