Re: [Nel] Services compile error

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Services compile error
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:48:16 +0200

Hi Michael,

You don't really need to compile the login_service. If you really want to do so, you have to install the mysql library.

Vianney Lecroart

Mike Theel wrote:

Greetings All,

This is a easy question but since I'm very new to SQL...

When compiling the services.dsw I get the following error.

--------------------Configuration: login_service - Win32 DebugFast--------------------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "libmySQL.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

login_service.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I have the STLport includes and libs set up correctly and got no problems compiling the the 3D library. What did I happen to do wrong here?

Thank you,

Michael Theel