Re: [Nel] Visual Studio 7.1

From: Thomas Weihrauch
Subject: Re: [Nel] Visual Studio 7.1
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:53:50 -0000

Codemaster wrote:

Yes! Hooray! I was able to compile NeL successfully in Visual Studio 7.1 :)
Here's all the errors that I fixed so that it was able to be compiled:
http://mtp-target.dyndns.org/wiki/index.php/Main/VisualError71

Hello,

i managed to compile Nel on VS7.1 too, but was running into Problems when trying to build a Release-Version. I got internal compiler errors. Have you resolved this as well?

Greetings
Thomas