Re: [Nel] multipart meshes, deforming, adding

From: Andi 'Debug' Allen
Subject: Re: [Nel] multipart meshes, deforming, adding
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:05:02 -0000

Heh,

thanks for your reply didn't touch on more than 1% of my questions or give any real
solutions and practices sounded cool though so ty

the main part of this questions where about mesh interfacing breaking up a mesh into
parts that is already bound to a skeleton then using mesh deformation or swap
in swap out to change them.

just after some step by step
some how to's
do's and don'ts