RE: [Nel] Additional Questions about NeL

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Additional Questions about NeL
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:30:09 +0100

Hi Shawn,

If you want to make a real single player game, you can just zap the
network part of nel and just use the 3d engine and the misc classes and
then only code a client with everything in it (3d, game rulez, ai and so
on)

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?

Recinto
> Sent: mardi 2 mars 2004 17:03
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Nel] Additional Questions about NeL
>
> I did not see this covered in your FAQ but I wanted to know if you
could
> create a single player RPG game using NeL as opposed to an MMORPG.
Woulld
> it be like making the shard and the client work on the same machine?
If so