Re: [Nel] Questions about compiling

From: Svensson Fredrik
Subject: Re: [Nel] Questions about compiling
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:06:30 -0000

I think you should use NEL as a framework, not as a ready package to use. I
discoverad this framework two days ago, and i guess its the only open-source
GPL GNU MMPORG framework in the world for the moment.

I think that using NEL is a bit risky for the moment, because its growing
for every day and the engine isnt that stable.

I am not a part in the team of the developers of this engine, but i will
write down some documentation as soon as possible how you compile the
engine. For the moment the installation isnt covered very well in the
documentation, and if you want to compile it you need to search for the
includes and libarary over the internet.

Best Regards

Fredrik Svensson