RE: [Nel] Compilation problems with Nel

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Compilation problems with Nel
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:13:15 +0100

Hello,

You should get the NeL sources from the CVS, please read this page for
more information:

http://www.nevrax.org/cvs/

NeL tarballs (.tgz) don't work on Windows, so don't use them.

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?

<address@hidden>