RE: [Nel] Compiling NEL on VS 7.1

From: Arjona, Ramon
Subject: RE: [Nel] Compiling NEL on VS 7.1
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:01:45 -0700

In reference to the email below, a few cups of coffee have allowed me to
sort out my problem.

The EAX SDK is available from developer.creative.com.  Downloading the
SDK appears to require that the developer in question download and print
a physical form, asking to be admitted to the Creative developer
program, and mail it to Creative and wait to see if they let you in and
give you an ID.

Now, my next question is this: are the components used by EAX absolutely
required or can we get a working Snowballs demo without them?

Also, since the EAX stuff is definitely not Open Source, is it a good
idea to be using these headers and libraries in a GPL'ed project in the
first place?