RE: [Nel] Latest snowball2

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Latest snowball2
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:37:21 +0100

Hello Martin,

It means that the 3d data are out of date and not be readable with the
last NeL. I know that somebody on the list reconstructed the new
snowballs data, so if it's possible to make an archive of them, you'll
be able to launch snowballs.
Without theses datas up to date, we can't launch snowballs.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?

Schlingmann