[Nel] RE: EZBoard (TerroX)

From: shannon hall
Subject: [Nel] RE: EZBoard (TerroX)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:15:27 -0800 (PST)

Looks good to me, course the important thing is for
people with the knowledge of building the windows,
Linux(flavors) and so on to be interested enough in
doing walk thru's.

So I see it as 3 sections, Windows, Linux, and Bugs.
In Windows and Linux you could have subsections like
Building, Programming, and Debugging.  And in bugs you
could have Windows, and Linux(flavors).  Something
like that I think would work for people having a
central place to get information.

We could also have various other section for world
builders, and other applications people use in
conjunction with Nel.