[Nel] memory directory conflictions

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] memory directory conflictions
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:34:46 +0100

        Hi,

        Under GNU/Linux the name of the directory "memory" recently
introduced in NeL conflicts with the name of the "memory" STL include
file (by the way, what a great idea it is to introduce the practice of
include names without extensions ;-). There is no easy way to avoid
this conflict. We could use a trick but I seems to me that it would be
better to just rename the directory with a name less likely to
generate name conflicts.

        What do you think ?

        Cheers,