Re: [Nel] Debian GNU/Linux NeL packages

From: Lars Weber
Subject: Re: [Nel] Debian GNU/Linux NeL packages
Date: 25 Sep 2002 06:21:47 +0200

Hi Loic,

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:
>       I've just uploaded a new set of packages for Debian GNU/Linux,
> matching yesterday's CVS tree (September 23).  They can now be found
> at [...]

Thank you very much for your work on these packages!  I had the following
two problems when trying to access your repository:

1. The sources.list entries mentioned on your site had to be changed from
   `http://nongnu.org/' to `http://savannah.nongnu.org/' to make them
   work.

2. Either the snowballs-data package (>= 0.2.1) is missing from the
   repository or snowballs' dependency on it is wrong.

Regards,
Lars