Re: [Nel] Zipped Files (workspace projects)

From: Thomas RIBO
Subject: Re: [Nel] Zipped Files (workspace projects)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:38:14 +0200

Le Vendredi 31 Mai 2002 21:19, address@hidden a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm new to the list, so please excuse my first posting being
> newbyish! I'm sure that every other newbie starts with a message like
> this, but I haven't been able to find the answer to the problem
> anywhere on the Nevrax site or in the FAQs.
>
> What I have noticed is that after downloading (the zipped version of
> the Nel library from the site), it's not possible to open the
> workspaces in Visual Studio. I have all of the latest patches and
> such. A fellow coder told me that the problem lies with the files
> having the DOS carriage return or linefeed stripped out. (ie in Unix
> text format). Has anyone else had this problem, and could advise me
> how to load these workspaces?

I think you should use CVS. Download WinCVS for example
(http://wincvs.org ) and follow the instructions on the Nevrax website.
By this way, you'll be able to get the really latest version everytime.
Oh, and CVS manages the fact that you wan or not carriage return in
Unix or DOS format...

--
address@hidden
http://www.nekeme.net : Promouvoir le libre ludique

"Le temps ne fait rien à l'affaire, quand on est con, on-est-con !"
-- Georges Brassens