Re: [Nel] Download page on nevrax.org

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Download page on nevrax.org
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:55:56 +0100

>  > In the 3d lib section of the doc page of nevrax.org, a new link called
"MS
>  > Word document on how to create landscape tile bank" that explains how
>  > create a tile bank was added, sorry it's in MS Word format for the
moment.
> Maybe someone could open it and Save As HTML ? I tried to do it with
> abiword & Open Office without success. Proprietary formats suck :-)

We already converted word document into html page, yanbab did it, please
yan, could you give me explaination to do that in the same way that for the
other pages (to have the same result)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?