[Nel] Mailling Problems and migration

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: [Nel] Mailling Problems and migration
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:11:12 +0100

Hi all,

First of all, i would like to apologize for all the mail flooding
and thanks _A LOT_ Loic Dachary for his very precious help.

During the last week our mailling software was keeping almost all
the mailling list mails, and trying to fixed fix it with Loic, we
made it flooding the mailling list ... ouch ! :-(

Our final solution was to migrate the mailling list on Savanah.gnu.org so
the project page is :

    http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/nel

We create  all the neccessaries aliases on nevrax.org to make the migration
transparent, so you can still send mails to the nel mailling list
by using the address@hidden address and so on for the other addresses (admin,
owner, etc ...)

All the accounts are the sames than on nevrax.org and the password
were keeped.

Sorry again for the inconvenience and don't hesitate to contact us
if you encounter any problems ...

--
Cedric