Re: [Nel] prb to paint and export patch under 3DSMAX

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Nel] prb to paint and export patch under 3DSMAX
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:43:12 +0100

neuser jean-philippe writes:
 > hello everybody
 > i have some problems to make my landscape , specialy to export patch zone
 >

 > MY CONFIGURATION
 > Windows XP  Proc AMD XP 1600+  and 256 Mo RAM and ATI Radeon 7200
 > Visual Studio 6 + SP5
 > 3DSMAX release 3 + character studio 2.2   in c:\3DSMAX

        Woudl you be so kind as to send the plugin binaries you have
to "Vianney Lecroart" <address@hidden> so that he can upload them
in the newly created binary section of nevrax.org ? It will be useful
to other people trying to produce data for nel. My intuition is that
people able to produce nice graphics are not likely to be very amused
to compile the plugin by themselves ;-)

        Cheers,