[Nel] Landscape Building problems

From: Róbert Bjarnason
Subject: [Nel] Landscape Building problems
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:53:42 -0800

Hi,

I'm building our landscape using the build_gamedata tools.
The process seems to work and all the .zonel, .smallbank,
.farbank, .rbank and .gr files are created.

When I run the client with our landscape the far textures
look all strange, the landscape appears and disappears when
I move around using /goto.  I also never see the near textures.

The .rbank files don't seem to be working because I'm never
snapped to ground on our landscape and can't move except
with /goto.

Everything looks fine in the landscape painter.

I am attaching my export and build log along with the
config and property files as a zip archive.

Any hints?

Warm regards,
Róbert Bjarnason
InOrbit Entertainment, Inc.