[Nel] Small problem with NeLNS compile... gtk.h?

From: EagleEye
Subject: [Nel] Small problem with NeLNS compile... gtk.h?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:58:05 -0500

--------------------Configuration: admin - Win32 Release--------------------
Compiling...
interf_gtk.cpp
C:\Vermund\code\nel\tools\net\admin\interf_gtk.cpp(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gtk/gtk.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

admin.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I've been looking around and can't seem to find any reference to this file... nothing on the CVS, nothing in the mailing list archives, and nothing in the documentation...

Anyone know why I might be missing this file?  I pulled the complete code down from the CVS just a few days ago... is it another external that I need like freetype or STLport?

Thanks,
Jared Mark