[Nel] Any more suitable way to get the code.

From: Laurent Hausermann
Subject: [Nel] Any more suitable way to get the code.
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:23:04 +0200

Hi all,

I have some difficulties with my 56K modem to get the code via CVS. Is there
any rsync server (with compression) or tarball avaible. I appreciate your
efforts to give the most in time code but it 's hard to contribute with a 56K.

Furthermore, it seems there is no more activity on the mailing list ....
hummm the nevrax team is ill ??

Regards, and thanks for your faith in GPL.

Laurent Hausermann