[Nel] Snowball client trouble

From: Xavier Ordoquy
Subject: [Nel] Snowball client trouble
Date: 13 Jul 2001 12:23:08 +0200

Hi,

I've downloaded and compiled snowball 0.2
When I try to launch the client, I got error about the first packet
size.
I then tried to configure it to use my local serveur, but it doesn't
connect it and tries to reach the default serveur.
How can I change this ? (how does the client read the client.cfg
file ?)

Thanks.

--
 Xavier Ordoquy, Aurora-linux
 If NT is the answer, you didn't understand the question.