Re: [Nel] Snowballs building problem

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Snowballs building problem
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:04:57 +0200

Hi,

Valerio Santinelli wrote:
> The Snowballs code is outdated. You've got to wait till something like
> September for a working version of Snowballs.

In fact, the new Snowballs, which is under work, should be done for the end
of this month, i'm actually working on it ;-)

I'm putting a lot of comments to explain how to use NeL, so Snowballs should
look like to some kind of NeL tutorial ... at least i'm going to try to do my
best in that way :-)

It will be done in 2 mains part : the client and the shard side (with several
services like a Frontend, a Chat service, a Score service, etc ...) so the
server structur will show how we design NeL to be used.

Have fun ...

Cedric.