Re: [Nel] [Flame][Offtopic] Congratulations + concerns

From: x5101920
Subject: Re: [Nel] [Flame][Offtopic] Congratulations + concerns
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 23:07:57 +0200 (MET DST)

I repeat... I am not part of Nevrax. Just a fellow developer that is following
this guys great work.

> > > I suppose that Nevrax is using GPL because:
> > > 1) It make faster the development.
> did u get it right ?????

GPL shorts develpoment time as the amount of code that can be reused is
infinite.

> > > 2) The user base is also developers base
> sure ?

Sure. Start yourself a GPL project and you will see.

> > > 3) The open architecture means bugs are found faster and easier.
> proved ?

Ask GPG guys ;-)

> > > 4) Port to other OS are almost automatic.
> yes , but is it that much important ?

Well, if you run Windows perhaps not... but what about a MacOS user or a Linux
PPC user?

Regards,

                  Miguel Angel Blanch Lardin

nuclear cia fbi spy password code encrypt president bomb iran irak korea cuba
Ala yihad mosad kgb free freedom human rights yugoslavia kosovo ebola dna

                    -- Echelon must die --