needle-hackers

[Needle-hackers] Take pleasure from Imagine that this is bigger and more

From: Gay
Subject: [Needle-hackers] Take pleasure from Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever!
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:23:26 -0300

Just out

 Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels! A month or
even less, and you will see your best friend growing in length and girth.
 Ladies will fight over the chance to get into your bed! You'll be thanking
this product, but your girl will be thanking it even more - just try! See our
offer: http://slpokstu.com/gall/ms/
Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands
of happy men!

 My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.  If you get it
overnight, you can lose it just as quick  Give a man a fish and you feed him
for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.