myexperiment-topsecret

RE: [Myexperiment-topsecret] list of tasks

From: David De Roure
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-topsecret] list of tasks
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:56:58 +0100

Matt - This could be done by updating the current task list to show more
detail and priorities.

For 21st we agreed on the chat that Plan A is the closed beta for
punters to play with post Katy and Plan B is something that we can demo
(to make a video) as the fallback.  So this needs to come through on the
task list.

It also needs to show the priorities leading up to the management
meeting on 27th and release the following week.  And we need the support
schedule for the august period.

Thanks

-- Dave