myexperiment-topsecret

[Myexperiment-topsecret] wiki stuff

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-topsecret] wiki stuff
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:46:42 +0100

I’ve updated the main page a bit and I’ll be doing EMOs later.

Matt  - two things:

1. Can you create an additional public page so that we can spill the News and Events section of the main page onto a new page as it grows?

2. can you create a page for project management stuff that is only accessible to the people on top-secret please?

So we have:

Main page and news and events – publicly available

Most other pages – standard account, comparable to myExperiment-discuss

Management pages – top-secret only

Thanks

-- Dave