myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] RESTful download of resources (RE: MYEXP-2083)

From: Finn Bacall
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] RESTful download of resources (RE: MYEXP-2083)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:34:39 +0100

http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/issues/browse/MYEXP-2083

My temporary solution to this:
* I added a filter to the application controller that calls a method which checks incoming requests for HTTP basic auth credentials (if the user is not logged in) and authenticates the user if they're present. * In the workflow controller, I added some code to the authorization section that returns a 401 with the appropriate headers if the client is accepting XML (rather than redirecting to an HTML page as it does now).

Can anyone see any glaring issues with this?

-Finn

--
Finn Bacall
Room 1.17