myexperiment-hackers

RE: [myexperiment-hackers] Re: myExperiment + RapidMiner

From: Don Cruickshank
Subject: RE: [myexperiment-hackers] Re: myExperiment + RapidMiner
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:49:22 -0000

Missing out the ability to upload an SVG via the API was an oversight.  I've just written and deployed the ability to do that.

For example:

<workflow>

  <svg encoding="base64">

    PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiIHN0YW5kYWxv

    bmU9Im5vIj8+IDwhLS0gQ3JlYXRlZCB3aXRoIElua3NjYXBlIChodHRwOi8v

  </svg>

</workflow>

Cheers,

Don.