myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 991) Inbox - Build a new life losin

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 991) Inbox - Build a new life losing no hair from now on.
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 02:05:05 +0000

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         Sylvia Vega <address@hidden>
Case ID:      991
Title:        Build a new life losing no hair from now on.
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Current

A mail notification has been received from: Sylvia Vega <address@hidden>.
Email Subject: Build a new life losing no hair from now on.

You just need to put this url address in picture to visit our mall

Coco
last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!
and i love it (thanks, coco).

soft and ...

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://bugs.myexperiment.org/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)