myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 951) Inbox - ORDER

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 951) Inbox - ORDER
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:56:16 +0000

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         rev dawn <address@hidden>
Case ID:      951
Title:        ORDER
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Current

A mail notification has been received from: rev dawn <address@hidden>.
Email Subject: ORDER

HELLO AM REV.DAWN...I EMAIL YOUR COMPANY IN REGARDS TO ORDER
SOME(Workbench)...I WILL LIKE YOU TO EMAIL ME BACK WITH THE PRICE,SIZE,TYPES
AND LET ME KNOW THE TYPE OF CREDIT CARD YOU DO ACCEPT SO ...

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://bugs.myexperiment.org/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)