myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 164) Inbox - Dashboard linking?

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 164) Inbox - Dashboard linking?
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:31:50 +0100

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         Anders Lanzén <address@hidden>
Case ID:      164
Title:        Dashboard linking?
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Alpha

A mail notification has been received from: Anders Lanzén <address@hidden>.
Email Subject: Dashboard linking?

Hi,

I just heard Carol's talk on myExperiment, found it very interesting and
created an account. Looking forward to trying it out and suggesting more
improvments soon, but my first one would be ...

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://wiki.myexperiment.org/fb/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)