myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 73) Codebase - Better error message

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 73) Codebase - Better error message with invalid openid url
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:01:30 +0100

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         address@hidden
Case ID:      73
Title:        Better error message with invalid openid url
Project:      Codebase
Area:         Bugs
Release:      Alpha

Last message:
After spending some time thinking there was a problem with the server, it
turned out I was using the wrong openid url: myopenid.org rather than
myopenid.com .
This results in a long delay and then an unfriendly looking Proxy Error message.

Although ultimately an error on my part, it appeared that the problem was with
the server.

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://wiki.myexperiment.org/fb/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)