myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 54) Codebase - Setting Sharing opti

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 54) Codebase - Setting Sharing options
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:14:11 +0100

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         address@hidden
Case ID:      54
Title:        Setting Sharing options
Project:      Codebase
Area:         Bugs
Release:      Alpha

Last message:
The menu in the top of http://carlin.myexperiment.org/workflow/show/3 says for
me:

    *  Upload a new workflow
    * Bulk Upload (ZIP)
    * Download
    * Sharing

I couldn't find the "Sharing" link because when I skimmed over these links they
seemed like they had to do with adding stuff.

In particular I tried to download my own workflow and was not happy with the
default choice of license. The upload screen should state which license it
would get, optionnally let me choose another one.  At least it should say what
my default sharing options would be

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://wiki.myexperiment.org/fb/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)