mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] SPAM problems

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] SPAM problems
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:29:21 +0100

> Hi guys,
>
> I have been receiving a lot of spams thru our list emails addresses. Are
> you too?

Well, I do get some SPAM, but AFAIK not due this lists....
I used a dummy email address for these lists which points to my real email
address and no SPAM from the dummy email addresses so far....

> what should we do  ? dump the lists or put somekind of auto deny ?

Well, the lists itself doesn't get spammed, so are you really sure its because
of these lists?
The lists protect our email addresses sufficiently enough in regard to email
bot harvesters so that shouldn't be the problem.

Don't know what else could be the problem, sorry.

Remon