mustux-devel

Fwd: Re: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:05:40 +0100

Hi Reinhard,

Luciano has started this week the transition from automake and friends to
qmake, which essentially does the same (making a Make and install file used
by make), but much simpler to accomplish with much less problems ;-)

It's not finished yet, but a ./compile should work (it did for me :-)

Best,

Remon

P.S.
The websites have seen an update, have a look at it:
http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
http://www.nongnu.org/mustux
Most of you probably have allready seen it in action, but I thought I'll let
you know by now :-)

P.S. There is now also mustux API documentation, you can find it via the
mustux website, thanks to Luciano.