monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] branch management

From: Francis Russell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] branch management
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:08:55 +0000

Richard Levitte wrote:

> Follow-up question: should we really suspend the head that I created?

I'm not quite sure how suspend will behave in this instance. If
correctly prevents the currently org.debian.monotone head from also
appearing to a the head of org.debian.monotone.squeeze, then I think it
should be. If we do, we should probably also create a descendant of it
in the org.debian.monotone branch, just to prevent org.debian.monotone
from seeming to disappear.

I'll wait for Ludovic's input before doing anything though.

Francis