monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:16:01 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:21:19 -0700, "Shaun Jackman"
<address@hidden> said:

sjackman> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Richard Levitte <address@hidden>
wrote:
sjackman> > In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:26:08 +0100
(CET), Richard Levitte <address@hidden> said:
sjackman> >
sjackman> > richard> I'm building [0.39-1] now, to be uploaded on mentors as
soon
sjackman> > richard> as I can, either tonight or some time tomorrow...
sjackman> >
sjackman> > Uploading as I write this...
sjackman>
sjackman> Are you still interested in adopting monotone-viz in Debian? It has
sjackman> one release critical bug, #494558, that needs to be fixed for Lenny.
sjackman> I'm sorry I won't be able to sponsor your upload because I'm leaving
sjackman> on my honeymoon. Best of luck!

Yes I am.  Please remind me what I need to do.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/