monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Re: Package FTBFS on multiple architectures due to app

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Re: Package FTBFS on multiple architectures due to apparent bugs in gcc - how to proceed?
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:58:40 +0200

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 11:33:54AM -0400, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I maintain a package (monotone) that fails to build from source on
> alpha, arm, and ia64 with symptoms that suggest compiler bugs to me.
> On arm it's clear-cut: cc1plus segfaults.  On ia64, there are

The problem was that monotone was tried on a buildd with very low RAM.
It has been rebuilt successfully rebuilt on another buildd. I have just
changed the configuration of the buildd so that it doesn't happen again.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden