monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] brown-paper-bag error in 0.37-3

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-debian] brown-paper-bag error in 0.37-3
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:18:21 -0800

I was looking into the failure to build 0.37-3 on HPPA and I
discovered that I really badly screwed up debian/rules in 0.37-2.  How
bad? Building the entire thing at -O0 bad.  My apologies.

On the up side, this seems to have revealed that the Alpha test suite
failures are the compiler's fault.

I just synced an 0.37-4 rev into .debian-diff.  It re-enables -O2 on
all platforms except Alpha, where I'm trying -O1.  I also made some
licensing fixes (we may technically have been in violation of the
GFDL; the easiest cure being to backport the 0.38 manual relicense).

Please check and upload.

zw