monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Urgent Attention

From: Prof . Chukwuma Soludo
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Urgent Attention
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:23:13 +0700 (WIT)

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
From:Prof. Chukwuma Soludo
Remittance Manager
Executive  Governor (CBN)
Central Bank Of Nigeria.
E-mail: address@hidden

Urgent Attention,

This is  to officially inform you that we have verified your
contract/inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have
not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not  fulfilling
the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract/inheritance
payment.Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing  with some
non-officials in the bank as this is anillegal act and will have to stop if you
so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a
solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment
through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America and Asia Pacific,
which is the instruction given by our president,Chief Yara'Adua (GCFR) Federal
Republic of Nigeria. This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will
use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the
maximum is  ($20,000.00) Twenty Thousand Us Dollars per day. This is my Email
address@hidden

So, if you like to  receive your fund this way, please do let us know by
forwarding the  below details to Mr. Steve Grant the CARD PAYMENT CENTRE

(1) Your Full Name.
(2)Address where you  want the payment centre to send your ATM CARD.
(3)Phone And Fax Number.
(4) Your Total Fund to be received.

Instead of loosing your fund,  please indicate to the Card Centre the total sum
you are expecting and  for your information you have stop any further
communication with  anybody or office.

On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for  more details and direction,
and also please do update me with any new  development.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,

From.Chukwuma Soludo
Executive Governor (CBN)