monotone-announce

[Monotone-announce] monotone 0.48 released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-announce] monotone 0.48 released
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:55:17 +0200

Hi!

We, the monotone developers, are very proud to announce the new 0.48
release of our distributed version control system.

This release comes with dozens of bug fixes - a fall-out of joint
efforts during a bug hunt fest earlier this year - and some interesting
new features, such as an improved changelog editing view and new
database management features.

Please check as always the NEWS file [0] for a detailed list of changes
and improvements. Binaries will be posted as they come in and will be
retrievable from the Downloads page [1].

For the next version of monotone expect further stabilization work and
UI improvements as well as completed localizations. We plan to make
another minor release and are approaching 1.0... finally!

Thanks for your time,
Thomas.

[0] http://monotone.ca/NEWS
[1] http://monotone.ca/downloads.php