monotone-announce

[Monotone-announce] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.35 released

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-announce] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.35 released
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 00:07:19 +0200 (CEST)

And it's time for a new regular release.  We're now att version 0.35.
The set of changes since last release is fairly small, but contains
needed fixes.

Mon May  7 14:08:44 UTC 2007

        0.35 release.

        Changes

        - 'mkdir --no-respect-ignore PATH' now really skips any
          ignore directives from .mtn-ignore or Lua hooks

        - Private keys are now stored more safely, using file
          permissions.

        - The editable log summary (what you get in an editor when
          committing without -m) now includes information about which
          branch the commit applies to.

        - The status command and the editable log summary now show
          the same details about the change.

        New features

        - 'automate identify', an automate version of 'mtn identify'.

        - 'automate roots', prints the roots of the revision graph,
          i.e. all revisions that have no parents.

        Other

        - You can't drop the workspace root any more.

        Internal

        - Update the internal Lua to version 5.1.2.

        - Added build files for Mac OS X.

        - Update the internal SQLite to version 3.3.17.

        - Code cleanup of app_state.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/