Re: Auto-reload of configuration files

From: Eric Montellese
Subject: Re: Auto-reload of configuration files
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 23:32:57 -0400

I may have some availability to contribute if watching a directory for any file changes is desired.

This can be accomplished with inotify.
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/inotify.7.html

Could you also please confirm that it is reasonable to send a SIGHUP to monit from monit itself?

Also, thank you for monit -- it's a terrific tool.

Best,
Eric