Monit check program status

From: Guillaume François
Subject: Monit check program status
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:24:10 +0100

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to combine some status.
Goal to alert when status !=0 and status changed

We want to get notified when the status change from 0 to something else and each time it change value which is not 0.

we want to be alert when status changed from 0 to X and later on when status change from X to Y until it changed back to clear situation (code 0).

Is that possible ?

We could write a long list of
if status = X then
if status = Y then
if status = Z then
if status = Q then
fi status = P then
if status = R then

etc... but the list is around 30 status code.

Best Regards,