Re: "total cpu" gives syntax error

From: Roland Giesler
Subject: Re: "total cpu" gives syntax error
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 17:06:17 +0200

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 3:43 PM Roland Giesler <roland@greentree.systems> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 3:02 PM SZÉPE Viktor <address@hidden> wrote:

There is an auto-install script in the parent folder:
monit-debian-setup.sh it does @@templating@@
Please consider reading its source.

Hi Victor

I'm clearly not at the level where I can figure out exactly what happens in your script.  Most of it seems straight forward, but how server-integrity.sh is created is not clear to me.  It it part of

DEBIAN_SERVER_TOOLS_INSTALLER="../../install.sh"

by any chance?

*_script are shell scripts to be installed
*_preinst generates default values during installation
*_postinst does some checking

All Monit configs are names after Debian packages, except numbered ones.

All the best to you!

Thanks again, I'll do that.

ps. GitHub has a search feature
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/search?q=server-integrity.sh&unscoped_q=server-integrity.sh

Indeed, that is the very first thing I did to try to find the script :-)

SZÉPE Viktor, webes alkalmazás üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
~~~
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  address@hidden  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület