Re: Service name with whitespace

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Service name with whitespace
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 01:27:57 +0200

The service name is used in the URL when looking at a service details page in
the web-ui. The name therefor has to consist of URL safe chars. Since we don’t
do URL escaping and unescaping between web-ui and internals, space is not
allowed in a service name. Using punctuation chars like underscore, hyphen or
dot are good choices.

Jan-Henrik